Carnival Of Hits 2000, The
Not yet reviewed.
The Carnival Of Hits Tour 2000 was a sold-out success that saw Judith Durham, Athol Guy, Keith Potger and Bruce Woodley - Australia’s first supergroup – on a stroll down memory lane. It resulted in what would be their first-ever double live album, capturing for all time a concert unlike any other.
After their split in 1968, The Seekers returned in 1993 to celebrate their 25-year reunion with their worldwide Silver Jubilee Tour, which they suspected would be their tour to end all tours… but it turned out to be just the start.
Between 1993 and 2000 there were two subsequent tours, an unexpected new studio album – their first in 30 years – and several new recordings.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre Primary||Pop & Rock|
- 1. You Can Tell The World
- 2. Love Is Kind, Love Is Wine
- 3. When The Stars Begin To Fall
- 4. This Train
- 5. Morningtown Ride
- 6. When Will The Good Apples Fall?
- 7. Red Rubber Ball
- 8. Puff The Magic Dragon
- 9. I Am Australian
- 10. The Light From The Lighthouse
- 11. Open Up Them Pearly Gates / We Shall Not Be Moved (Medley)
- 1. Ill Never Find Another You
- 2. Someday, One Day
- 3. Walk With Me
- 4. The Shores Of Avalon
- 5. Youre My Spirit(Keith Potger/athol Guy)
- 6. Colours Of My Life
- 7. The Bush Girl
- 8. Myra
- 9. Just A Closer Walk With Thee
- 10. Ten Thousand Years Ago
- 11. This Is My Song
- 12. Keep A Dream In Your Pocket
- 13. Georgy Girl
- 14. The Carnival Is Over
- 15. A World Of Our Own
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.