Killing Eve Season 2 (Original Series Soundtrack)
Not yet reviewed.
As post-episode surges towards song-seeking app Shazam testify, Holmes and music supervisor Catherine Grieves left no box unmarked with their BAFTA-winning music for Seasons 1 and 2 of BBC America’s Killing Eve. Adapted from Luke Jennings’ Codename Villanelle novellas by head-writers Phoebe Waller-Bridge (S1) and Emerald Fennell (S2), the Emmy-winning spy series has established itself as a swaggering, slippery, playful and punchy thriller of cat/mouse obsession like no other. And it comes with killer soundtracks to match, modern classics of pick’n’mix curation cut from the cloth of cinematic style but tailored with a moody, mischievous vivacity of their own.
If both soundtracks testify to Holmes and Grieves’ taste and care, they also uphold the kind of intuitive emotional connections that make the best soundtracks sing. “It’s a feeling you have, you just know when something’s working,” says Holmes. “It was like that every time we dropped the needle on Killing Eve.” All the proof is, indeed, just a needle-drop away.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Label||Heavenly Recordings / [PIAS]|
|Music Genre Primary||Soundtrack|
- 1. Unloved - It's Not You, It's Me
- 2. Fabienne Delsol - I'm Gonna Haunt You
- 3. Unloved - Damned
- 4. Poppy Family - Where Evil Grows
- 5. Unloved - Remember
- 6. Fireflies - She's My Witch (Edit)
- 7. Unloved - Tell Mama
- 8. Le Volume Courbe - Born to Lie
- 9. Unloved - I Could Tell You But I'd Have To Kill
- 10. Unloved - Her
- 11. Unloved - Lee
- 12. Jane Weaver - Modern Kosmology
- 13. Dalida - Vai Tu Sei Libero
- 14. The Delmonas - Dangerous Charms
- 15. Ramases - Screw You
- 16. Jacqueline Taieb - La Plus Belle Chanson
- 17. Willeke Alberti - Vlinder Van Een Zomer (Angel Of The Morning)
- 18. Bertrand Belin - Comment ça se danse
- 19. Cigarettes After Sex - Opera House
Please try again.