Live From Lexxi's Mom's Garage
Not yet reviewed.
Internationally renowned glam rock band Steel Panther has officially announced 'Live From Lexxi's Mom's Garage,' the band's first full length film featuring a live acoustic concert interspersed with comedic vignettes showcasing the band's unmatched shenanigans and debauchery. The album is out on Steel Panther's label Open E Records, via Kobalt Label Services & Inertia.
For the uninitiated, Steel Panther was formed in 2000 and is Michael Starr (lead singer), Satchel (guitarist), Lexxi Foxx (bass) and Stix Zadinia (drums).
'Live From Lexxi's Mom's Garage' was taped in Los Angeles last October in front of a live audience of scantily clad woman (and one old creepy fat guy who somehow got a ticket) inside the uncharacteristically large and professionally lit garage of Ms. Foxx (Bobbie Brown), who coincidentally also happens to be the mother of Lexxi Foxx. The musical portions of the film feature the band performing acoustic versions of their most popular songs such as "Party Like Tomorrow Is The End Of The World" and "Community Property," as well as one new song titled, "Then You Came In." Several female violin players who are "very easy on the eyes," says Stix, are featured and lay through the various hits with the band.
Between songs, the film follows the mischievousness of Steel Panther as they figure out who they can and cannot sleep with; and as they navigate the world as the biggest glam rock band that never was from 1985, in 2016.
"It was so much fun playing our songs on these new wooden guitars in my mom's garage!" said Lexxi Fox. "Satchel says that he might be my new dad, but I'm not really sure what that means!" he added.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre Primary||Metal|
- 1. Show Intro/Say Yeah! (Live Acoustic)
- 2. Party Like Tomorrow Is The End Of The World (Live Acoustic)
- 3. Fat Girl (Thar She Blows) (Live Acoustic)
- 4. If You Really, Really Love Me (Live Acoustic)
- 5. Gloryhole (Live Acoustic)
- 6. Bukkake Tears (Live Acoustic)
- 7. The Burden of Being Wonderful (Live Acoustic)
- 8. Weenie Ride (Live Acoustic)
- 9. That's When You Came In (Live Acoustic)
- 10. Michael Don't Know (Live Acoustic)
- 11. Community Property (Live Acoustic)
- 12. Grindy and Sexy (Live Acoustic)
- 13. Death To All But Metal (Live Acoustic)
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.