Dots And Loops (Expanded Reissue)
Not yet reviewed.
Remastered from the original tapes. Bonus disk of unreleased demos, outtakes and alternate mixes.
Dots and Loops is the fifth studio album by English-French rock band Stereolab. It was released on 22 September 1997 in the United Kingdom by Duophonic Records and in the United States by Elektra Records
Co-released by band's own label Duophonic UHF Disks and Warp Records.
Vinyl comes in bespoke gatefold sleeve with download card, housed inside a heavyweight clear PVC wallet. Fold-out poster insert with lyrics and sleevenotes from Laetitia Sadier and Tim Gane.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Label||Duophonic UHF Disks / Warp Records|
|Music Genre Primary||Alternative|
- 1. Brakhage
- 2. Miss Modular
- 3. The Flower Called Nowhere
- 4. Diagonals
- 5. Prisoner of Mars
- 6. Rainbo Conversation
- 7. Refractions in the Plastic Pulse
- 8. Parsec
- 9. Ticker-tape of the Unconscious
- 10. Contronatura
- 1. Diagonals (Bode Drums)
- 2. Contranatura Pt. 2 (Instrumental)
- 3. Brakhage (Instrumental)
- 4. The Flower Called Nowhere (Instrumental)
- 5. Bonus Beats
- 6. Diagonals (Instrumental)
- 7. Contranatura (Demo)
- 8. Allures (Demo)
- 9. Refractions in the Plastic Pulse (Demo)
- 10. I Feel The Air (Demo)
- 11. Off On (Demo)
- 12. Incredible He Woman (Demo)
- 13. Miss Modular (Demo)
- 14. Untitled in Dusseldorf (Demo)