Not yet reviewed.
Following 9 months of touring in support of the critically acclaimed album, 'High Country,' The Sword returned to the studio to experiment with a stripped down acoustic presentation of the 'High Country' songs.
The result, produced by bassist Bryan Richie and mixed by J. Robbins, is 'Low Country.'
The album features cover art by Richey Beckett.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre||Metal / Hard Rock|
|Music Genre Primary||Metal|
- 1. Unicorn Farm (Acoustic)
- 2. Empty Temples (Acoustic)
- 3. High Country (Acoustic)
- 4. Mist & Shadow (Acoustic)
- 5. Seriously Mysterious (Acoustic)
- 6. Early Snow (Acoustic)
- 7. The Dreamthieves (Acoustic)
- 8. Buzzards (Acoustic)
- 9. Ghost Eye (Acoustic)
- 10. The Bees of Spring (Acoustic)