Not yet reviewed.
A career-to-date retrospective, celebrating 20 years of Taking Back Sunday!
The collection spans each of their studio albums; 'Tell All Your Friends', 'Where You Want To Be', 'Louder Now', 'New Again', 'Taking Back Sunday', 'Happiness Is' and 'Tidal Wave', plus two new songs.
From the band's landmark 2002 debut 'Tell All Your Friends' to their most recent full-length, 2016's 'Tidal Wave', Taking Back Sunday have evolved from a key player in the early 2000s emo scene to a genre-defying rock band who have three gold albums without ever ceasing to push the limitations of their sound.
This fact is evidenced on 'Twenty'
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Artist||TAKING BACK SUNDAY|
|Music Genre Primary||Punk & Hardcore|
|Music Genre Secondary||Alternative|
- 1. Cute Without The 'E' (Cut From The Team)
- 2. You're So Last Summer
- 3. Timberwolves at New Jersey
- 4. A Decade Under The Influence
- 5. Set Phasers To Stun
- 6. One-Eighty By Summer
- 7. Liar (It Takes One To Know One)
- 8. MakeDamnSure
- 9. What's It Feel Like To Be A Ghost?
- 10. My Blue Heaven
- 11. Sink Into Me
- 12. Everything Must Go
- 13. Faith (When I Let You Down)
- 14. Call Me In The Morning
- 15. Flicker, Fade
- 16. Better Homes And Gardens
- 17. Tidal Wave
- 18. You Can't Look Back
- 19. Call Come Running
- 20. All Ready To Go (Newly Recorded Song)
- 21. A Song For Dan (Newly Recorded Song)
Please try again.