Not yet reviewed.
Theatre Of Tragedy return with a compilation of different remixes of their biggest successes and rise the splendour of former times!
2010, Theatre Of Tragedy announced their break-up and drew a line under their impressive career with "Last Curtain Call": In the middle of the Nineties, Theatre Of Tragedy wrote music history with albums like "Velvet Darkness They Fear" and "Aegis".
Never before a band combined a dark male voice with a charming, bright female voice to this extent. But nobody could suspect that this mixture would create such an extraordinary diversity of dark and atmospheric shades making Gothic Rock/Metal that popular around the globe.
Theatre Of Tragedy have always been unique and will ever be. This year, the Norwegian exceptional artists return with a compilation of different remixes of their biggest successes and rise the splendour of former times.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Artist||THEATRE OF TRAGEDY|
|Music Genre Primary||Metal|
- 1. And When He Falleth (Das Ich Remix)
- 2. Black As The Devil Painteth (Das Ich Remix)
- 3. Lorelei (Icon Of Coil Remix)
- 4. Reverie (Current Remix)
- 5. Machine (Vnv Nation Remix)
- 6. Envision (Conetik Remix)
- 7. Let You Down (Rico Darum & Superdead Remix)
- 8. Motion (Funker Vogt Remix)
- 9. Storm (Zeromancer Remix)
- 10. Fade (Pride And Fall Extended Remix)
- 11. Frozen (Ambrosius Remix)
- 12. Deadland (Tommy Olsson Remix)
- 13. Forever Is The World (Siva Six Remix)
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.