Punt Road (Reissue)
Not yet reviewed.
In 1987, having released a debut single, and mini LP, TISM were preparing the release of “40 Years – Then Death” a song that would be a highlight of their forthcoming debut album. Rehearsals were undertaken for upcoming live performances to launch the single.
Punt Road is a fly on the wall document of those rehearsals.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Label||Genre B. Goode|
|Music Genre Primary||Alternative|
- 1. If You're Creative, Get Stuffed
- 2. Anarchy Means Crossing When It Says "Don'tWalk"
- 3. The Ballad of John Bonham's Coke Roadie
- 4. Saturday Night Palsy
- 5. I'm Into Led Zep
- 6. (I Think I've Got) MickJagger Worked Out
- 7. 40 Years - Then Death
- 8. The Fosters Car Park Boogie
- 9. A Faceful Of Divertimenti
- 10. Defecate OnMy Face
- 11. Babies Bite Back
- 12. Choose Bad Smack
- 13. Mistah Eliot - He Wanker
- 14. I Drive A Truck
- 15. U2, Brute? (CD Bonus Track)
- 16. The Fosters Car Park Boogie (HBF vocal)(CD Bonus Track)
- 17. Choose Bad Smack (2nd take)(CD Bonus Track)
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.