Artist Producer Songwriter
Not yet reviewed.
Without Allen Toussaint's herculean musical contributions, New Orleans' crucial musical heritage would be a footnote confined to '50s Rock & Roll.
As a producer, songwriter and artist, Toussaint defined the seminal NOLA funk genre, giving hits not only to favorite sons like Ernie K. Doe and Lee Dorsey, but to Labelle, Robert Palmer, Rod Stewart and many others.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Label||Sunset Blvd Records|
|Music Genre Primary||Funk & Soul|
|Music Genre Secondary||Pop & Rock|
- 1. Lee Dorsey Sneakin' Sally From The Alley
- 2. Curly Moore Don't Pity Me
- 3. Aaron Neville Hercules
- 4. Eldridge Holmes Gone Gone Gone
- 5. Maurice Williams How To Pick A Winner
- 6. Betty Harris Bad Luck
- 7. Erine K. Doe Here Comes The Girls
- 8. Allen Toussaint Working In A Coalmine
- 9. Benny Spellman If You Love Her
- 10. The Rubaiyats Omar Khayyam
- 11. Diamond Joe Wait A Minute Baby
- 12. Etta James Wheel Of Fire
- 13. Zilla Mayes All I Want Is You
- 14. Warren Lee Star Revue
- 15. Eldridge Holmes The Book
- 16. Willie West Greatest Love
- 17. Allen Toussaint We Are The People
- 18. Ernie K. Doe So Good
- 19. Lee Dorsey Yes We Can
- 20. Etta James With You In MInd
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.