Not yet reviewed.
Toydrum are a duo who sneak into the consciousness. Not for them the full frontal assault but instead a drip-feed of classy work that many may know without knowing.
Their hugely acclaimed work with the late singer-songwriter Gavin Clark lit up Shane Meadows' "This Is England '90", their rework of John Lennon's 'How Do You Sleep' led Noel Gallagher to have them remix his High Flying Birds hit 'In The Heat Of The Moment' (which in turn soundtracked last year's epic ad for the latest 'Assassin's Creed' game).
The swirling soundtrack to 'Prevenge' cranks up the tension in the film, which evokes the hypnotic Goblin synth scores from Dario Argento's vintage-era chillers and adds a touch of unearthly, sci-fi magic.
The icy, stabbing synths of Toydrum's excellent score aptly reflect the deliberately unpolished nature of the film.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre Primary||Soundtrack|
|Music Genre Secondary||Compilation|
- 1. Intro
- 2. Biological Clockwork (The Train)
- 3. This Is What I Really Look Like (Rework)
- 4. Logical Clock (Prevenge Theme)
- 5. Fury Pt 1 & Pt 2 (Rework)
- 6. Visions Of (Nice Guy Josh) / Killing For Two
- 7. Always With You (Full Song)
- 8. Be Ruthless Ruth (Dj Dan) / Let'S Get You (To Bed) / Ruth Theme (Bath) / Biological Clockwork (The Window)
- 9. Climbing Up The Walls (Pt 1)
- 10. Crazy Bitch / Hormonal Bliss
- 11. Ruth'S Theme (Cemetery - Yoga) / Visions Of (Pt 2)
- 12. Biological Clockwork (The Walk)
- 13. Climbing Up The Walls (Pt 2) / Baby Knows Best (The Tunnel)
- 14. Always With You (Pt 2) / Ruth'S Theme (The Cliffs)
- 15. Children Of Love (End Titles) - Paul Synnott
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.