Trance - Ost
Not yet reviewed.
Rick Smith of Underworld has written and recorded the original score for ‘Trance’, Danny Boyle’s first film since 2010’s 127 Hours, and also co-written a track, titled Here It Comes, with multi-Brit Award winner Emeli Sandé. Smith worked with both Boyle and Sande in his role as Musical Director of the London 2012 Olympic Opening Ceremony.
At times mellifluous and gorgeously atmospheric and at others frenetic and claustrophobic, Smith’s eleven original pieces have been written exclusively for the soundtrack and come sequenced alongside familiar tracks specifically chosen by Boyle and Smith for use in key moments in the film (including music by Moby, Unkle and M People).
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre Primary||Soundtrack|
|Music Genre Secondary||Compilation|
- 1. Chanson D'Amour - Art & Dotty Todd
- 2. Bullet Cut - Rick Smith
- 3. Solomon - Rick Smith
- 4. Here It Comes - Emeli Sande & Rick Smith
- 5. Cannon Fall - Rick Smith
- 6. Sandman -Kirsty McGee
- 7. Raw Umber - Rick Smith
- 8. The Day - Moby
- 9. Santiago (101 Greatest Goals) Rick Smith
- 10. Hold My Hand - UNKLE
- 11. Bring It To Me - Rick Smith
- 12. Movin' On Up - M People
- 13. Soho Dim Sum - Rick Smith
- 14. You Knew - Rick Smith
- 15. The Heist - Rick Smith
- 16. Sandman (I'll be There) - Rosario Dawson & Rick Smith
Please try again.