Invisible Band, The (20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)
Not yet reviewed.
The Man Who’s success may have seemed impossible to build upon, but when it came to crafting a follow-up, Travis’ natural composure became their greatest asset.
Returning to the studio with The Man Who’s co-producer Nigel Godrich (Radiohead, Beck, Paul McCartney) they crafted a near-perfect 45-minute album praised by Q magazine for having some of “the best and most fully crafted” songs of their career to date. Lead single ‘Sing’ remains their highest-charting single in the UK (No.3), while its follow-ups, ‘Side’ and ‘Flowers In The Window’, saw the band consolidate their indie-pop formula, helping The Invisible Band to match its predecessor’s No.1 position in the UK, while taking Travis into the US Top 40 & Top 10 in Germany, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, New Zealand, Switzerland, Sweden, France, Italy & Norway.
To celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the multi-platinum 2001 album, multi-format Deluxe formats are coming this December.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre Primary||Alternative|
|Music Genre Secondary||Pop & Rock|
CD1 – Original Album 2021 Remaster
- 1. Sing
- 2. Dear Diary
- 3. Side
- 4. Pipe Dreams
- 5. Flowers In The Window
- 6. The Cage
- 7. Safe
- 8. Follow The Light
- 9. Last Train
- 10. Afterglow
- 11. Indefinitely
- 12. The Humpty Dumpty Love Song
CD2 – B-Sides & Bonus Tracks
- 1. Ring Out The Bell
- 2. Killer Queen
- 3. You Don't Know What I'm Like
- 4. Beautiful
- 5. Driftwood (Live At Barrowlands)
- 6. All The Young Dudes (Live At Barrowlands)
- 7. You're A Big Girl Now
- 8. Ancient Train
- 9. Here Comes The Sun (Live)
- 10. A Little Bit Of Soul
- 11. Central Station
- 12. No Cigar
- 13. Sing (Alternate Take) [*previously unreleased]
- 14. Flowers In The Window (Acoustic)
- 15. Dear Diary (Demo) [*previously unreleased]
- 16. Last Train (Demo) [*previously unreleased]
- 17. Flowers In The Window (BBC Session) [*previously unreleased]
- 18. Sing (BBC Session) [*previously unreleased]
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.