Not yet reviewed.
80s Symphonic combines the original classic tracks of 15 iconic 1980s tracks – from David Bowie, a-ha, Foreigner, Simple Minds, Simply Red, Tina Turner, Pretenders, Ultravox and more – with brand new symphonic and string arrangements performed by the 50-piece London Studio Orchestra, creating brand unique versions of these timeless tracks like you've never heard before.
Taking the original elements of the multi-tracks and, on 14 of the tracks, the original vocals the songs were arranged by and recorded by the London Studio Orchestra in the legendary 'Beatles Studio' Studio 2 at the world famous Abbey Road Studios.
The new version of David Bowie's 1983 classic Let's Dance was orchestrated and arranged for strings by the track's original producer Nile Rodgers at Abbey Road Studio 1, where he is the Chief Creative Advisor.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre Primary||Pop & Rock|
|Music Genre Secondary||Classical|
- 1. David Bowie Let's Dance
- 2. a-ha Take On Me
- 3. Simple Minds Alive & Kicking
- 4. Ultravox Vienna
- 5. Echo & The Bunnymen The Killing Moon
- 6. Bronski Beat Smalltown Boy
- 7. Howard Jones What Is Love?
- 8. Tina Turner What's Love Got To Do With It
- 9. Simply Red Holding Back The Years
- 10. Chris Rea Josephine
- 11. Chicago Hard Habit To Break
- 12. Roxette It Must Have Been Love
- 13. Foreigner I Want To Know What Love Is
- 14. The Cars Drive
- 15. Pretenders 2000 Miles