A stunning tribute to music legend Bob Dylan in honor of his 70th birthday, featuring knockout performances by the cream of the Red House Records artists roster. This CD is the 10th anniversary sequel to Red House's first A Nod To Bob which came out on 2001 marking Dylan's 60th birthday - and that CD was the best selling title in Red House Records history. The tracks on this new version are are magnificent and feature memorable interpretations of both familiar and unfamiliar Dylan classics. Artists include Hot Tuna, John Gorka, Eliza Gilkyson, Lucy Kaplansky, Jimmy LaFave, Spider John Koerner, Danny Schmidt, Robin & Linda Williams, Ray Bonneville, Storyhill, The Pines, Pieta Brown, Peter Ostroushko, Meg Hutchinson, Guy Davis and Cliff Eberhardt.
Primary Format - Music
Music Genre Primary
Music Genre Secondary
1. Mama Let Me Lay It On You - Hot Tuna
2. Just Like a Woman - John Gorka
3. Every Grain Of Sand - Lucy Kaplansky
4. Not Dark Yet - Jimmy LaFave
5. Jokerman - Eliza Gilkyson
6. Dirt Road Blues - Pieta Brown
7. What Good Am I - The Pines
8. House of The Rising Sun - Guy Davis
9. Takes A Train To Cry - Ray Bonneville
10. The Days Of Forty-Nine - Spider John Koerner
11. Born in Time - Meg Hutchinson
12. Walking Down the Line - Robin & Linda Williams
13. Buckets of Rain - Danny Schmidt
14. Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues - Cliff Eberhardt
15. Lay Down Your Weary Tune - Storyhill
16. Mozambique - Peter Ostroushko
Oops! We couldn't return reviews at the moment. Please try again.
Customers also bought…
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.