Lost Hits Of The 70s & 80s
Throughout the 70s and into the 80s, Fable and Image were the premier Australian independent record labels.
This new collection of 20 chart hits celebrates the labels' heyday and features some of their biggest artists on CD for the first time in over a decade.
The big hits by artists such as John Williamson, Brian Cadd and The Mixtures along with 'one hit wonders' like Drummond, Fourth House and Cash Backman. The perfect nostalgia 'trip' for a generation craving to hear the sounds of its youth.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Label||Ambition / Fanfare|
|Music Genre Primary||Pop & Rock|
- 1. The Pushbike Song - The Mixtures
- 2. Melanie Makes Me Smile - The Strangers
- 3. Santa Never Made It Into Darwin - Bill & Boyd
- 4. Alvin Purple - Brian Cadd
- 5. Wind And Rain - Bluestone
- 6. Our Day Will Come - Linda George
- 7. My Girl Bill - Cash Backman
- 8. Snowbird - Liv Maessen
- 9. Butterfly - Matt Flinders
- 10. Carroll County Accident - Bobby & Laurie
- 11. Wild World - Fourth House
- 12. Gigolo - Colleen Hewett
- 13. Boom Sha La La Lo - Hans Poulsen
- 14. The Shoop Shoop Song - Bootleg Family Band
- 15. Old Man Emu - John Williamson
- 16. Daddy Cool - Drummond
- 17. Cinderella Rockefella - Anne & Johnny Hawker
- 18. Gimme Dat Ding - Frankie Davidson
- 19. My Canary Has Circles Under His Eyes - Captain Matchbox Whoopee Band
- 20. And The Band Played Waltzing Matilda - The Bushwackers Band
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.