Muscle Shoals: Small Town Big Sound
Spotlighting the quietly influential and legendary sound of Muscle Shoals, Alabama, the new star-studded and definitive homage album — 'Muscle Shoals: Small Town, Big Sound' — will be released via Dreamlined Entertainment/Sony Music Entertainment Australia.
The music of Muscle Shoals, a town of just 13,000 people in Sheffield Alabama, has helped create some of the most important and resonant songs of all time. It's been the breeding ground for some of America's most creative and defiant music.
At the heart of the town is FAME studios, founded by the late Grammy-award winning producer Rick Hall and from the Rolling Stones, to Etta James and Bob Dylan, the studio has been the home of some of music's greatest recordings. Five years in the making, this album features a collection of the most famous songs recorded in the studio by some of the legendary artists who have recorded there, and the musicians who captured, cultivated and preserved the "Muscle Shoals Sound."
Steven Tyler, Kid Rock, Chris Stapleton, Willie Nelson, Grace Potter, Vince Gill and more have been called upon to re-cut the studios signature hits for a new era of music fans.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre Primary||Country|
- 1. The Road Of Love - Keb' Mo'
- 2. I'd Rather Go Blind - Grace Potter
- 3. Brown Sugar - Steven Tyler & Nuno Bettencourt
- 4. Gotta Serve Somebody - Jamey Johnson, Willie Nelson, Chris Stapleton & Lee Ann Womack
- 5. Steal Away - Eli "Paperboy" Reed
- 6. Snatching It Back - Kid Rock
- 7. I'll Take You There - Aloe Blacc
- 8. Cry Like A Rainy Day - Michael McDonald
- 9. True Love - Vince Gill & Wendy Moten
- 10. Come And Go Blues - Alison Krauss
- 11. Respect Yourself - Mike Farris with The Blind Boys of Alabama
- 12. Wild Horses - Alan Jackson
- 13. Mustang Sally - Brently Stephen Smith of Shinedown
- 14. We've Got Tonight - Chord Overstreet
- 15. Giving It Up For Your Love - Tom Johnston & Delbert McClinton
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.