Music From The Home Front
Mushroom Group is thrilled to announce the release of Music From The Home Front on double CD and triple vinyl. This unique compilation of iconic songs and classic covers was recorded and broadcast for the premiere Anzac Day virtual concert event of the same name.
Music From The Home Front features exclusive contributions and collaborations from the cream of Australasia’s musical crop including Jimmy Barnes with Ian Moss and Diesel, Crowded House, Tones And I, Missy Higgins and Tim Minchin, Vance Joy, Bliss n Eso and Kate Ceberano, Mark Seymour and James Reyne, Delta Goodrem and Colin Hay, Dean Lewis, Guy Sebastian, The Rubens, DMA’S, and many many more.
100% of profits from Music From The Home Front are going to Support Act - Australia’s only charity delivering crisis relief services to artists, crew and music workers as a result of ill health, injury, a mental health problem, or some other crisis that impacts on their ability to work in music. Support Act which was established in 1997 to provide members of the music industry with breathing room to get back on track when they have hit a rough patch.
On Saturday 25 April 2020 the Australian and New Zealand music industries came together as one to commemorate Anzac Day and pay respect to frontline workers during the COVID-19 pandemic with Music From The Home Front. With traditional live concerts, tours, and festivals currently impossible, an unprecedented line up of more than fifty Australian and New Zealand artists instead turned to television and the internet to perform a spellbinding selection of their own songs and covers live from their homes. Conceptualised by Michael Gudinski with help from legendary Australian rocker Jimmy Barnes, the special was broadcast live on the Nine Network in Australia, Three in New Zealand, and YouTube internationally, and was a commercial and critical success.
Music From The Home Front brought Australians and New Zealanders together in a time of adversity, allowing a moment of respite in these troubled times whilst honouring COVID-19 frontline workers and commemorating Anzac Day.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Label||Bloodlines / UMA|
|Music Genre Primary||Pop & Rock|
- 1. Welcome Speech - Michael Gudinski
- 2. Working Class Man - Jimmy Barnes feat. Diesel
- 3. We're All In This Together - Ben Lee feat. Jack River & Lime Cordiale
- 4. Handwashing Song - The Wiggles
- 5. Forever Young - Tones And I
- 6. Throw Your Arms Around Me - Mark Seymour feat. James Reyne & Hannah and Eva Seymour
- 7. Reckless - James Reyne feat. Mark Seymour
- 8. I Was Only 19 (A Walk In The Light Green) - John Schumann and The Vagabond Crew & Archie Roach
- 9. Moments - Bliss n Eso feat. Kate Ceberano & Vince Harder
- 10. Don't Dream It's Over - Crowded House
- 11. Be Alright - Dean Lewis
- 12. Every Day My Mother's Voice - Paul Kelly feat. Jess Hitchcock
- 13. Live In Life - The Rubens
- 1. Never Tear Us Apart - Jon Stevens, Andrew Farriss & Isabella Manfredi
- 2. Down Under - Delta Goodrem & Colin Hay
- 3. Lay It On Me - Smartphone Isolation Version - Vance Joy
- 4. Carry You - Missy Higgins & Tim Minchin
- 5. About You - G Flip
- 6. Better Be Home Soon - DMA's
- 7. Spirit Of The Anzacs Lee Kernaghan feat. Amy and George Sheppard & Jon Stevens
- 8. Solid Rock - Shane Howard feat. Vika & Linda, Emma Donovan, Troy Cassar-Daley & William Barton
- 9. Battle Scars - Guy Sebastian
- 10. Unbreakable - Birds Of Tokyo & West Australian Symphony Orchestra
- 11. Regular Touch - Vera Blue
- 12. Fool's Gold - Jack River
- 13. When The War Is Over - Jimmy Barnes & Ian Moss feat. The Barnes Family
- 14. The Last Post - James Morrison
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.