Not yet reviewed.
Set against the backdrop of one of the most explosive times in U.K. history, Guerrilla tells the story of a politically active couple whose relationship and values are tested when they liberate a political prisoner and form a radical underground cell in 1970s London.
One of the most prolific of contemporary artists, composer Max Richter has scored over 50 films. Previous film and TV include Waltz With Bashir, Sarah's Key, The Lunchbox, Testament Of Youth and The Leftovers.
The release also features a tantalising selection of early 70s reggae grooves from the Trojan catalogue alongside the psychedelic soul of Noir.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre Primary||Soundtrack|
|Music Genre Secondary||Compilation|
- 1. Dhari's Speech (Dialogue) - Nathaniel Martello-White
- 2. How Long - Noir
- 3. Look Around - Femi Kuti
- 4. Love Song 1 - Max Richter
- 5. Jas's Radio Speech (Dialogue) - Freida Pinto
- 6. The System - Noir
- 7. Ayiko Bia - Osibisa
- 8. Prepared For Violence - Max Richter
- 9. The Gardener - Judy Mowatt
- 10. Jas's Radio Speech Examination (Dialogue) - Freida Pinto
- 11. We Got Movement - Max Richter
- 12. The Makings Of You (Live @ Bitter End, NYC) - Curtis Mayfield
- 13. Give and Take (Give A Little, Take A Little) - The Pioneers
- 14. Let The Power Fall On I - Max Romeo
- 15. Wash Away the Sins - Max Richter
- 16. Indian Rope Man - Noir
- 17. So Fucking Cool - Max Richter
- 18. Love Song 2 - Max Richter
- 19. Marcus's Radio Closing Speech (Dialogue) - Babou Ceesay