Good Luck, Seeker
Not yet reviewed.
The Waterboys, one of the most creative, loved and literate bands of the last four decades, return with their 14th studio album Good Luck, Seeker.
Good Luck, Seeker draws together many glistening strands of The Waterboys’ weird, wondrous journey. Its 14 songs are populated by unrepentant freaks, soul legends, outlaw film stars, and 20th Century mystics, drawing inspiration from The Stones, Kate Bush, Sly and Kendrick as well as Mike Scott’s very own musical past.
Part song diary, part epic spoken word adventure, Good Luck, Seeker is both the final record in a recent triptych of albums and a new departure for the restless sonic magician and his merry band of fellow travelers.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre Primary||Alternative|
- 1. The Soul Singer
- 2. (You've Got To) Kiss A Frog Or Two
- 3. Low Down In The Broom
- 4. Dennis Hopper
- 5. Freak Street
- 6. Sticky Fingers
- 7. Why Should I Love You?
- 8. The Golden Work
- 9. My Wanderings In The Weary Land
- 10. Postcard From The Celtic Dreamtime
- 11. Good Luck, Seeker
- 12. Beauty In Repetition
- 13. Everchanging
- 14. The Land Of Sunset
CD2 - Instrumentals
- 1. The Soul Singer (inst)
- 2. (You've Got To) Kiss A Frog Or Two (inst)
- 3. Low Down In The Broom (gtr/vocal)
- 4. Dennis Hopper (Demo)
- 5. Why Should I Love You? (inst)
- 6. My Wanderings In The Weary Land (vocal)
- 7. Postcard From The Celtic Dreamtime (inst)
- 8. Beauty In Repetition (inst)
- 9. The Soul Singer (demo)
- 10. The Land Of Sunset (inst)
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.