Where The Action Is (Deluxe Edition)
Continuing the blazing trail set by 2015's acclaimed “Modern Blues” and 2017's top ten-reaching double album “Out Of All This Blue”, on May 24 The Waterboys will release their new album “Where The Action Is”.
Its title inspired by the chorus of Robert Parker's 1960s mod / northern soul classic Let's Go Baby, Where The Action Is is a 10-song, genre-defying album, testament to the enduring talents of the band's founder and front man Mike Scott. One of the finest British songwriters of the past four decades, his songs have been covered and/or recorded by artists including Prince, who crafted two different arrangements of Scott's classic The Whole Of The Moon, Rod Stewart, Tom Jones, Steve Earle, and Ellie Goulding, who had a number three hit in 2013 with How Long Will I Love You.
Diverse in breadth, Where The Action Is is an album of incredible songwriting, experimentation and musical brilliance. It will excite Waterboys fans and new converts alike.
2CD Six Panel Digisleeve
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre Primary||Alternative|
- 1. Where The Action Is
- 2. London Mick
- 3. Out Of The Blue
- 4. Right Side Of Heartbreak (Wrong Side Of Love)
- 5. In My Time On Earth
- 6. Ladbroke Grove Symphony
- 7. Take Me There I Will Follow You
- 8. And Theres Love
- 9. Then She Made The Lasses-O
- 10. Piper At The Gates Of Dawn
- 1. Where The Action Is (Mash)
- 2. London Mick (JessnZeenie Mix)
- 3. Out Of The Blue (Soul Choir)
- 4. Right Side Of Heartbreak (Box & Vox)
- 5. In My Time On Earth (Scott & Wickham Mix)
- 6. Ladbroke Grove Coda
- 7. I Will Follow You Take Me There
- 8. And Theres Love (Mashtrumental)
- 9. Then She Made The Lasses-O (Mash)
- 10. Where The Action Is (Reprise)
- 11. Piper At The Gates Of Dawn (Instrumental)
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.