Andrew Lloyd Webber - Unmasked: The Platinum Edition
As one of the most successful composers of the modern era, Andrew Lloyd Webber's repertoire includes some of the world's most celebrated musicals; Sunset Boulevard, Cats, Aspects Of Love, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Jesus Christ Superstar, Evita, Starlight Express, The Phantom of The Opera, School of Rock and Love Never Dies - to name but a few.
This repertoire - and more - are presented in the 2CD 'Andrew Lloyd Webber: The Platinum Collection' to celebrate the composer's 70th birthday.
The collection is personally curated and overseen by Lloyd Webber to include classics from his earliest work and newly recorded songs from superstar artists Nicole Scherzinger ("Memory", Cats), Gregory Porter ("Light at the End of the Tunnel", Starlight Express) and Lana Del Rey ("You Must Be Love", Evita) add to the collection of his cherished works from the past five decades.
The set also contains recordings by world-class performers such as Barbara Streisand, Madonna, Michael Crawford, Sarah Brightman, Michael Ball, and released for the first time, Beyonce singing "Learn To Be Lonely" from the 2005 Academy Awards with Lloyd Webber accompanying on piano.
The collection is mastered at Abbey Road, and the vinyl mastered at half-speed.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Artist||ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER|
|Music Genre Primary||Soundtrack|
|Music Genre Secondary||Classical|
- 1. Superstar - Murray Head & The Trinidad Singers
- 2. The Phantom Of The Opera - Sarah Brightman & Michael Crawford
- 3. Oh What A Circus - Antonio Banderas & Madonna
- 4. Love Changes Everything - Michael Ball
- 5. Stick It To The Man - Alex Brightman & The Broadway Cast Of School Of Rock
- 6. Memory - Nicole Scherzinger
- 7. No Matter What - Boyzone
- 8. With One Look - Barbra Streisand
- 9. Buenos Aires - Glee Cast
- 10. Don't Cry For Me Argentina - Julie Covington
- 11. Take That Look Off Your Face - Marti Webb
- 12. I'm Hopeless When It Comes To You - Joanna Riding
- 13. Light At The End Of The Tunnel - Gregory Porter
- 14. The Music Of The Night - Michael Crawford
- 15. Gethsemane ( I Only Want To Say) - Ian Gillan
- 16. Any Dream Will Do - Donny Osmond
- 17. Amigos Para Siempre - Sarah Brightman & José Carreras
- 18. I Don't Know How To Love Him - Yvonne Elliman
- 1. As If We Never Said Goodbye - Glenn Close
- 2. Theme And Variations 1-4 - Andrew Lloyd Webber
- 3. Unexpected Song - Sarah Brightman
- 4. You Must Love Me - Lana Del Rey
- 5. Everything's Alright - Yvonne Elliman, Ian Gillan & Murray Head
- 6. The Vaults Of Heaven - Tom Jones & The Sounds Of Blackness
- 7. Another Suitcase In Another Hall - Madonna
- 8. You're In The Band - Broadway Cast Of School Of Rock
- 9. It's Easy For You - Elvis Presley
- 10. Cold - The Everly Brothers
- 11. Come Back With The Same Look - Denise Van Outen
- 12. I Am The Starlight - Mica Paris & George Ure
- 13. Mr. Mistoffelees - Paul Nicholas
- 14. Tell Me On A Sunday - Michael Crawford
- 15. Think Of Me - Emmy Rossum & Patrick Wilson
- 16. Rainbow High - Elaine Paige
- 17. All I Ask Of You - Cliff Richard & Sarah Brightman
- 18. Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again (Live At The Royal Albert Hall) - Sierra Boggess
- 19. Bonus Track Learn To Be Lonely (Live At The Oscars) - Beyoncé & Andrew Lloyd Webber
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.