CoolerMaster SK621 60% Wireless Keyboard
The SK621 is a truly portable keyboard with mechanical switches. The 60% format removes the nav keys and numpad, but still packs all the signature Cooler Master features like On-the-Fly Controls and Hybrid Key Rollover.
Cherry MX Low Profile switches with reduced travel and actuation distance means you get all the precision and durability of a mechanical keyboards, but with the slim stylings of a minimalist, chiclet keyboard. Add in a refined brushed aluminum housing and Bluetooth wireless capability, and you have the ultimate on-the-go mechanical keyboard.
- Hybrid Wired & Wireless - With Bluetooth 4.0 and up to 3 devices supported, or use it wired over a removeble Type-C USB and charge it over USB while using.
- Brushed Aluminum Design – Flat brushed aluminum top plate, floating keycaps, and minimalistic and slim design built with functionality in mind
- Cherry MX Low Profile Switches - A reduced travel distance and actuation point with the same signature durability and precision
- RGB Backlighting - Keep the lightshow going with per-key backlighting and surrounding LED ring with endless customization
- On-the-Fly Controls - Make real-time adjustments to lighting and macros with no software necessary, including Windows Lock On/Off to prevent getting kicked out of the game when the Windows Key is accidently pressed.
- Easy-to-use Software - Map 16.7 million colors to any key, customize lighting modes, or fine-tune macros through Cooler Master’s new Portal Software Application.
- Extra Slim Keycaps – Slightly contoured, crazy slim, yet built to last
- Removable Type-C USB Cable – for easy transportation and future-proofing.
- Hybrid Key Rollover - Ensure every press is registered, with automatically enabled 6-key rollover in wireless mode and N-key rollover in wired mode
|Primary Format - Games||PC Gaming|
|Games accessory type||Keyboards|
|Works with PC Gaming||Yes|
|Manufacturer's warranty||1 Year|