Hyperkin DUKE Wired Controller for Xbox One and Windows 10
Not yet reviewed.
Hyperkin has recreated the original 2001 Xbox controller aka "The Duke" as an officially Xbox-licensed controller, compatible with the Xbox One family of devices and Windows 10 PCs. The Duke features a home button with an animated Xbox logo display screen, precision analog triggers, a 3.5 mm headset jack, a 9 ft. detachable cable, and the return of the black and white buttons. The Duke is big, bad, and ready for action. It's time for a hands-on history lesson.
- Original (2001) Xbox-style Controller for Xbox One and Windows 10
- Classic ergonomics, perfect for bigger hands or original Xbox fans
- Animated logo display screen
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- Classic X,B,A,Y, LB, RB, Black, and White button layout (including Menu and View buttons)
- 2 analog sticks and 4-way D-pad
- Precision analog triggers
- Force feedback and impulse trigger vibration
- Re-enforced 9 ft. detachable cable
|Primary Format - Games||Xbox One|
|Games accessory type||Controllers|
|Works with Xbox One||Yes|
|Works with PC Gaming||Yes|
|Games controller type||Wired controllers|
|Manufacturer's warranty||1 Year|
Please try again.