HyperX Cloud II Wired Gaming Headset
HyperX™ Cloud II features a redesigned USB sound card audio control box that amplifies audio and voice for an optimal Hi-Fi gaming experience, so you can hear what you’ve been missing. Open up a world of detail other gamers will never know — the rustle of a camper’s boot, the scuttle in a distant vent. Its independent audio and microphone volume control lets you adjust not only sound volume but also mic volume and easily toggle Surround Sound 7.1 or the mic sound on and off. This next-generation headset generates virtual 7.1 surround sound with distance and depth to enhance your gaming, movie or music experience. Pinpoint your opponents’ location in the game and strike before he sees you coming. It’s hardware driven and plug and play, with no driver needed.
HyperX Cloud II has a digitally enhanced, noise-cancelling microphone with automatic gain control functionality and echo cancellation enabled through the USB sound card. The result is clearer voice quality and reduced background noise, with voice volume automatically increasing as in-game sound gets louder, to optimize team communication and in-game chat in intense battles. HyperX Cloud II is certified by TeamSpeak and optimized for Skype and other leading chat programs. HyperX Cloud II is Hi-Fi capable, with 53mm drivers for superior audio performance and rich sound quality with crystal-clear low, mid and high tones and enhanced bass via the sound card.
Pro-gaming optimized, HyperX Cloud II is USB-powered for PCs and Macs and 3.5mm stereo-compatible for PS4 and Xbox One1. Its closed cup design helps with noise cancellation in gaming tournaments and other loud environments so players can obliterate the enemy in peace.
HyperX Cloud II comes in three new colors — Gun Metal, Pink and Red — and is covered by a two-year warranty and free technical support.
• Audio experience — hardware-driven virtual surround sound
• Comfortable — 100% memory foam on headband and leatherette cushions
• Pro-Gaming Optimized — closed cup design for passive noise cancellation
• Compatible — USB connectivity for PC & Mac. Stereo compatible with PS4, Xbox One*
• Guaranteed — two-year warranty, free technical support
- Transducer type: dynamic Ø 53mm with neodynium magnets
- Operating principle: closed
- Frequency response: 15Hz–25,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 60 Ω per system
- Nominal SPL: 98±3dB
- T.H.D.: < 2%
- Power handling capacity: 150mW
- Sound coupling to the ear: circumaural
- Ambient noise attenuation: approx. 20 dBa
- Headband pressure: 5N
- Weight: 320g
- Weight with microphone and cable: 350g
- Cable length and type: 1m + 2m extension
- Connection: single mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm)
- Transducer type: condenser (back electret)
- Operating principle: pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Power supply: AB powering
- Supply voltage: 2V
- Current consumption: max 0.5 mA
- Nominal impedance: ≤2.2 kΩ
- Open circuit voltage: at f = 1 kHz: 20 mV / Pa
- Frequency response: 50–18,000 Hz
- THD: 2% at f = 1 kHz
- Max. SPL: 105dB SPL (THD≤1.0% at 1 KHz)
- Microphone output: -39±3dB
- Length mic boom: 150mm (include gooseneck)
- Capsule diameter: Ø6
- Connection: single mini stereo jack plug (3.5mm)
*Controller adapter required
|Primary Format - Games||PC Gaming|
|Games accessory type||Headsets|
|Console compatibility||PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC Gaming|
|Gaming headset type||Wired headsets|
|Manufacturer's warranty||2 Years|
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.