Psikyo Shooting Stars Bravo Limited Edition
Not yet reviewed.
This Limited Edition includes:
- Psikyo Shooting Stars Bravo for Nintendo Switch™
- Bravo Code Red Official Soundtrack Collection
- Psikyo Shooting Stars Bravo Art Schematics
- Art Cards
- Bravo Collector's Box
Psikyo Shooting Stars Bravo will be available exclusively for Nintendo Switch!
About Psikyo Shooting Stars Bravo:
- Samurai Aces Episode I - The Shogun's daughter has been kidnapped by an evil cult, and it is up to six unlikely heroes to rescue her before she is sacrificed to resurrect a demon god!
- GUNBARICH - A spin-off title of the "Gunbird" series, the young witch Marion and her anchor-wielding classmate Gurutan star in this charming game of colorful blocks.
- Samurai Aces Episode II: TENGAI - The militaristic cult Shinrano has captured the Shogun's daughter in order to sacrifice her to their demon god. The only ones that can stop them are a group of misfits that must rise up to become heroes!
- Samurai Aces Episode III: SENGOKU CANNON - The third installment marks the series' first venture outside of the arcade, bringing all the classic action and adventure to home consoles for the first time.
- GUNBIRD - What do a witch girl, a robot, an adventurer with a jetpack, a martial artist, and a monkey warrior have in common? They all seek the pieces of a magic mirror in order to make a wish!
- GUNBIRD2 - Seven quirky warriors face a mighty challenge: claim the legendary potion of a divine god in order to fulfill their grandest wishes!
- Pixel Perfect: Experience classic shooters beautifully rendered in high definition.
- Play Your Way: Choose between horizontal mode and vertical “TATE” Mode, or hand a Joy-Con™ to a friend for some couch co-op fun!
- Unlimited Quarters: Six shooters, six stories, and an infinite supply of ammo jam-packed in one game.
|Primary Format - Games||Nintendo Switch|
|Consumer Advice||Mild violence and sexualised imagery|
|Game developer||CITY CONNECTION CO., LTD|
|Game publisher||NIS AMERICA|