Pioneer DJM900NXS2 Nexus DJ Mixer
- 64bit DAC, 96kHz/24bit soundcard
- Upgraded EQ, fader & clip control
- 6 Sound Colour FX, 14 Beat FX
- 2 USB ports, DVS control, 2 headphone inputs
Not yet reviewed.
Limited Stocks Available At:*
QLD: Gold Coast, Harbour Town, Oxley
WA: Osbourne Park
The DJM-900NXS2 takes mixing to another level with a 64-bit mixing processor for a more natural, warm and detailed sound. The controls are even more responsive, with a new gain structure, improved EQ and fader curves. The Sound Colour FX section now has a parameter knob for even more nuanced manipulation. Plus an independent Send/Return means you no longer have to choose between Beat FX and external FX: you can connect your choice of external FX controllers, including apps on your iPad, and layer it on top of the on-board FX. Add to that four phono inputs, DVS support and two USB ports for easy connection to PC/Mac.
High quality audio components providing warm, detailed sound
- Improved digital sound processing: 64-bit mixing processing, enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock – all deliver a warm, natural analogue sound.
- 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and direct digital connection: accurately reproduces high-res audio.
- Newly developed power supply: eliminates unwanted noise and delivers a warmer sound.
- Improved analogue input: a new phono amp circuit, plus a new signal GND terminal to easily attach ground wires from analogue turntables.
Improved EQ, fader and clip controls for smoother mixes
- Improved channel fader curves: the three curves have been fine-tuned for more precision and control.
- New EQ curves: even more precision across the highs, mids and lows.
- More accurate clip indicator: a redesigned gain structure ensures meters don’t go into the red too early.
- Peak limiter: minimises distortion even at high volumes.
More detailed control of a wealth of FX plus an independent Send/Return
- 6 Sound Colour FX
- 14 Beat FX:
- Independent Send/Return: connect external hardware and software to use alongside the internal FX. InterApp support means you can use FX/Instrument apps on your iPad – for example the virtual RMX-1000 app.
Two USB ports, 4 Phono Inputs and DVS support for total flexibility and seamless DJ handovers
Pro DJ Link via LAN or USB for even more scope and flexibility
Use Pro DJ Link to connect up to 4 players and share one source, see detailed rekordbox information and unlock a number of advanced features including Quantize. You can also connect a PC/Mac with just one USB cable to control rekordbox dj and other DJ software with all 4 players.
High quality, rugged build for professional use
•Magvel Fader: highly responsive magnetic crossfader designed for smooth operation and superb durability.
•2 headphone plugs: ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5mm MiniPin
•Gold-plated RCAs: for premium sound quality on all connections
Number of channels: 4 x audio channels, 2 x MIC channels
Input ports: Digital In x 4 (coaxial), Line In x 4 (RCA), Phono x 4 (RCA), MIC x 2 (XLR & ¼-inch TRS jack x 1, 1/4” TRS JACK x 1)
Output ports: Master Out x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), Booth Out x 1 (1/4“ TRS jack), Headphone Monitor Out x 1(1/4” stereo jack, 3.5mm stereo min-jack), Rec Out x 1 (RCA), Digital Out x 1 (coaxial)
Other ports: Send x 1 (1/4” TS jack), Return x 1 (1/4” TS jack), USB B x ２, USB A x 1, Link (LAN) x 1
Sampling rate: 96kHz
D/A converter: 32bit
A/D converter: 24bit
Frequency response: 20Hz ～ 40ｋHz (Line)
Total Harmonic Distortion ratio: 0.005％ or less (Line-Master1）
S/N ratio: 105 dB (Line)
Max external dimension (W x D x H): 333 x 414.2 x 107.9 mm
|DJ / Pro audio device||DJ Mixers|
|Manufacturer's warranty||1 Year|
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.