Euro Fishing Collector’s Edition
Not yet reviewed.
Euro Fishing Collector’s Edition - Welcome to the Great Indoors!
Euro Fishing immerses you deep into the adrenaline-packed action, fun and beauty of Europe’s most famous lakes. Master your rod, line and tactics, and refine your technique to become a top angler. This is the closest you can get to real fishing from the comfort of your own sofa.
Start by learning the basics of casting with in-game tutorials, or dive straight into one of the five unique European locations included, such as the famous St John’s Lake at Linear Fisheries and Digger Lakes, each posing their own unique challenge to land the big catch.
Using advanced AI and customisable environment effects, fish respond to water temperature, time of day, weather conditions and baits as they do in real life. Spot fish ‘shows’ before casting into the right area from a pre-set peg or the lake bank, and customise your angling equipment for the best chance of landing a catch.
- Created by experts to replicate the experience of real fishing
- Intelligent Fish AI – the battle of wits between fish and angler come to life
- Competitions and Tournaments – challenge your friends in a multiplayer tournament
- Stunning Locations – five unique European venues await
- Tackle Box – choose from a large range of rods, reels, bait etc.
- Dynamic Weather and Time of Day Settings
Euro Fishing Collector’s Edition includes 3 additional fishing lakes; Foundry Dock, Manor Farm and Lac D’Or:
Le Lac d’or (The Golden Lake) is a 25 acre venue surrounded by woodland and nestled in the French countryside. This mature lake is an ideal holiday venue with three log cabins each with their own pegs accommodating up to 4 anglers for you to fish from.
The size of the fish that reside here is the most impressive feature with some huge specimens lurking beneath the surface waiting to be caught. The lake introduces Koi Carp to Euro Fishing for the first time as well as specimen sized Carp, Catfish, Tench, Bream and Roach.
Current lake records stand at 71lb 8oz for Carp, 15lb 2oz for Bream, 11lb 3oz for Tench and 4lb 1oz for Roach. Most impressive are the catfish with several breaking the 100lb barrier with the biggest currently being 126lbs 3oz.
- French holiday venue featuring log cabin pegs to fish from
- 25 new boss fish to try to catch including Catfish over 100lbs
- 10 new trophies to unlock
- Over 500 fish including a new species – Koi Carp.
Foundry Dock swaps the calm stillness of lakeside fishing for a busy city environment and isn’t your average fishing venue! This 11-acre lake doesn’t skimp on the wildlife though, with over 400 Carp reaching up to 46lbs, Roach, Tench, and Bream, plus a number of elusive Catfish - there are plenty of new fish to target, hunt and catch. This is carp fishing – urban style!
- 20 new boss fish to try to catch
- 10 new Trophies to unlock
- 23 different swims to choose
Manor Farm Lake is part of the famous Linear Fisheries complex and is a beautiful and picturesque venue in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside. Don’t be fooled by the idyllic setting though, this officially licensed 14-acre venue has hundreds of big, hard fighting Carp including many fish over 30lbs and several breaking the 40lb barrier, as well as specimen Roach, Tench, Bream and Catfish.
The lake records stand at 48.13 for a Mirror Carp, 35lb for a Ghost Carp and 36.08 for a Common Carp and all of the famous Manor Farm fish are available to catch. This venue also features historical fish to catch that are no longer with us, such as Popeye at 41lbs.
- Fully licensed venue replicated in stunning detail
- 23 new boss fish to try to catch including Manor’s famous residents past and present
- 10 new trophies to unlock
- Over 700 carp and big Roach, Tench, Bream and Catfish
|Primary Format - Games||Playstation 4|
|Consumer Advice||General, online interactivity|
|Game developer||Dovetail Games|
|Game publisher||Maximum Games|