Razer DeathAdder Essential Gaming Mouse
The Razer DeathAdder Essential is the essential gaming mouse to kickstart a proper gaming rig. The 6,400 DPI optical sensor enables fast and precise swipes for great control, while an ergonomic form allows extended hours of gaming. It’s also built for durability, featuring 5 Hyperesponse buttons that can go up to 10 million clicks.
True 6,400 DPI Optical Sensor
Always stay in control. The Razer DeathAdder Essential features a true 6,400 DPI optical sensor with a proven history of performance for fast and precise swipes. This allows you smooth and seamless control in the face of a chaotic battle.
Maintain high performance during gaming marathons. The ergonomic form provides a comfortable fit for your hands, so you’ll never falter in the heat of battle during long hours of gaming.
The Razer DeathAdder Essential is designed with high durability to maintain high performance quality to last intense gaming sessions. Its 5 Hyperesponse buttons have been laboratory tested for up to 10 million clicks to ensure that this is the last mouse standing in battle.
- True 6,400 DPI optical sensor
- Up to 220 inches per second (IPS) / 30 G acceleration
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer™ Mechanical Mouse Switches with 10 million-click life cycle
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
- Ergonomic right-handed design
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Single-color green lighting
- Razer Synapse 3 (Beta) enabled
- Approximate size: 127.0 mm / 5.0 in (Length) X 73.0 mm / 2.90 in (Width) X 43.0 mm / 1.70 in (Height)
- Approximate weight (excluding cable): 96 g / 0.211 lbs
- Cable length: 2.1 m / 6.89 ft
|Primary Format - Games||PC Gaming|
|Games accessory type||Mice|
|Works with PC Gaming||Yes|
|Manufacturer's warranty||2 Years|
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.