Samson LM8 Lapel Transmitter
- Includes Samson LM8 omnidirectional lapel microphone
- Includes beltpack transmitter
- Upto 20hrs battery life
Not yet reviewed.
*Go Mic Mobile Handheld or Lavalier System is required
The Go Mic Mobile Beltpack Transmitter is the perfect addition to any Samson Go Mic Mobile system, the world's first professional wireless microphone system for smartphones. While the system comes with a single transmitter, it's dual-channel receiver is equipped to handle a second. So an additional Go Mic Mobile Beltpack Transmitter will allow you to capture the sound of your stories, without wires, TWO FOLD!
The Go Mic Mobile Beltpack Transmitter features the Samson LM8 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone, which comes complete with a lapel clip for optimal mic placement and windscreen to reduce P-pops and other unwanted noise. The transmitter also provides up to 100' (line-of-sight) of uncompressed digital wireless operation for up to 20 hours on two AA batteries (not included).
- 2.4GHz digital wireless operation
- Low latency audio transmission with no video sync issues
- Up to 20 hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- Up to 100' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Samson LM8 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- Label clip and windscreen included
Working Range: 100' (30m) line-of-sight
Working Frequency: 2.406~2.478GHz
Frequency Response: 10Hz–22kHz
Operating Temperature: -10~+50°C
Input Connector: Mini-XLR (P3)
RF Power: <10 mW EIRP
Power Requirements: Two AA (LR6) alkaline batteries
Battery Life: 20 hours
|DJ / Pro audio device||Wireless microphones|
|Manufacturer's warranty||1 Year|