Segway Ninebot KickScooter F30
- 10-inch Pneumatic Tire
- Easy to carry
- Quick Folding System
Please Note: Each state and territory in Australia has a different set of rules and regulations pertaining to the usage of e-scooters and e-boards (including where e-scooters and e-boards can legally be used and whether e-scooters and e-boards need to be registered with the relevant road traffic authority). Any user of this product must ensure that that they check and abide by their local by-laws and use responsibly. Ride with caution and always wear a helmet and protective gear when riding your e-scooter and e-board.
10" highly elastic tires
Cross 5cm high speed bumps easily without stopping, so you don’t have to worry about bumpy gravel roads and numb hands.
Industry-leading anti-puncture comfortable tire
Make it easier to ride over obstacles and gives you a smoother ride.
Resilient carbon structural steel frame
Tough, durable, excellent bearing capacity
Motor life increased to 3,000h
1 hour per day, useful for at least 8 years
Two-wheel brakes Electronic brake + Disc brake
The F Series has a regenerative braking system that turns the scooter into an electric vehicle powered by electricity and recycled energy from riding. Energy will be collected from regenerative braking and distributed when you need a boost.
Water-channelling non-slip tread
Single-guide tread provides low resistance and improves water channelling performance. The central grooves create uniform pressure and are designed to better channel water away. Diamond pattern on the tire shoulder prevents sideslip.
* The tire design can be applied to wet and slippery roads, but it is not recommended to ride on slippery roads.
Elevated Riding Experience
The exceptional speed of the F series enables you to whiz through town. The F30 delivers a speed up to 25km/h. The 300W output provides plenty of torque-on-demand.
Equipped with a high capacity battery, the F30 delivers a 30km range on a single charge. Get ready for new adventures and easier commutes.
Three Riding Modes
Easily switch between the three riding modes, Eco, Standard, and Sports with two clicks on the intuitive LED dashboard, allowing you to ride the way you want.
• Eco mode: Extended range. Suitable for low battery
• Standard mode: A perfect balance between speed and battery life. Suitable for daily travel
• Sport mode: Faster climbing capability. Suitable for slopes.
Connect the F Series with the Segway-Ninebot app via Bluetooth to monitor your riding status and data, lock your kickscooter and upgrade the firmware and enhance the overall riding experience.
Built-In Front LED Light
Equipped with an upgraded 2.5w high-brightness LED light designed to illuminate the path ahead of you and increase your visibility to others around you.
10-inch Pneumatic Tire
Easy to carry
Quick Folding System
2.5W Built-In LED Lights
Dual braking method - Electronic brake + Disc brake
1. The above data are from the Ninebot Laboratory. The actual data in use may be affected by factors such as the rider’s habit, terrain and temperature.
2. Typical range: The data is obtained when cycling at a constant speed equal to 60% of 25km/h on flat and hard road under fully charged condition with a load of 75kg at an ambient temperature of 25°C. The actual range varies depending on a series of factors, such as speed, number of starts and stops and ambient temperature.
3. Some product pictures displayed are all schematic diagrams of structure and functions and are not taken in kind. Pictures for reference only, subject to our available products.
4. It is recommended to ride kick scooters only on flat and hard roads, avoid obstacles and roads that are not easy to ride on ( including but not limited to wet and slippery ground, loose sand and gravel ground, ice surface ). If you encounter speed bumps, bumpy roads in actual use, do not pass over them at high speed, keep medium and low speeds (5-10km/h), and bend your knees to better adapt to the complicated road surfaces.
5. Refer to local traffic regulations for specific road rules.
|Rideables device type||Electric scooters|
|Max weight bearing (kg)||120|
|Recommended rider age||14 years and over|
|Top speed (km/h)||25|
|Approx. range (km)||30|
|Tyre size (inches)||10|
|Riding modes||Eco, Standard and Sport|
|Motor nominal power (watts)||300|
|Packaged Depth (mm)||520|
|Packaged Height (mm)||1205|
|Packaged Width (mm)||215|
|Packaged Weight (kg)||18.9|
|Manufacturer's warranty||1 Year|
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.