Sorry, Wrong Number (Special Edition)
When you pay for your pre-order upfront and the price drops before release day you will be refunded the difference shortly after release.When will I get my pre-order?
Not yet reviewed.
When Lucille Fletcher took on the challenge of expanding her classic 30-minute radio suspenser Sorry, Wrong Number into an 89-minute feature film, she opted on the Citizen Kane approach, filling the plotline to the brim with revelatory flashbacks. Barbara Stanwyck stars as bedridden hypochondriac Leona Stevenson, who while trying to make a call from her bedroom telephone gets her wires crossed and inadvertently overhears two men plotting a murder. Anxiously, Leona wades through telephone-company bureaucracy to trace the call, never catching on that the murder being planned is hers.Special Features
- 1080p presentation of the Film on Blu-ray
- Exclusive commentary by noir expert and Film Noir Foundation board member Alan K. Rode.
- Eddie Muller Introduction
- Hold The Phone: The Making Of "Sorry, Wrong Number"
- "Sorry, Wrong Number" Radio Play
- Theatrical Trailer
- Photo Gallery
- Deluxe slipcase packaging with alternate art, limited to 1500 units
|Audio||English (Dolby Digital Dual Mono)|
|Region Coding||B (Blu-Ray)|
|Year of Release||1948|
|Primary Format - Movies/TV||Blu-Ray|