Time Team - Series 19: Earl's Colne Priory & Other Digs
Not yet reviewed.
1. Dig by Wire - Gateholm, Pembrokeshire Period: Roman
2. How to lose a Castle - Crewkerne, Somerset Period: Norman
3. King John's lost Palace – Clipstone, Nottinghamshire Period: Medieval
4. A Village Affair - Bitterley, Shropshire Period: 18th Century
5. The Drowned Town - Dunwich, Suffolk Period: Anglo Saxon
6. The First King of Racing - Newmarket, Suffolk Period: 17th Century
7. Chapel of Secrets - Beadnell, Northumbria Period: Iron Age
8. A Copper bottomed Dig – Pentrechwyth, Swansea Period: 19th Century
9. The only Earl is Essex - Earls Colne, Essex Period: 12th Century
10. Secrets of the Dune - Kenfig, Bridgend Period: Norman
11. Rome's wild West - Caerlon, Newport Period: Roman
|Film Genre||TV Special Interest|
|Audio||English (Dolby Digital 2.0)|
|Year of Release||2013|
|Primary Format - Movies/TV||DVD|
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.