Revolver (180gm Vinyl)
180gm vinyl remaster of this classic Beatles release!
'Revolver' was the seventh studio album by the Beatles, originally released on 5 August 1966 in the United Kingdom and three days later in the United States.
The album marked a progression from their 1965 release 'Rubber Soul' and signalled the band's arrival as studio innovators, a year before the seminal 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.'
On release, 'Revolver' was widely recognised by critics as having redefined the parameters of popular music. The album's diverse influences and sounds include the incorporation of tape loops on the experimental "Tomorrow Never Knows", the use of a classical string octet on "Eleanor Rigby", and the Indian-music setting of "Love You To". Together with the children's novelty song "Yellow Submarine", "Eleanor Rigby" became an international hit when issued as a double A-side single.
|Primary Format - Music||Vinyl|
|Music Genre Primary||Pop & Rock|
LP - SIDE A
- 1. Taxman (2009 - Remaster)
- 2. Eleanor Rigby (2009 - Remaster)
- 3. I'm Only Sleeping (2009 - Remaster)
- 4. Love You To (2009 - Remaster)
- 5. Here, There And Everywhere (2009 - Remaster)
- 6. Yellow Submarine (2009 - Remaster)
- 7. She Said She Said (2009 - Remaster)
LP - SIDE B
- 1. Good Day Sunshine (2009 - Remaster)
- 2. And Your Bird Can Sing (2009 - Remaster)
- 3. For No One (2009 - Remaster)
- 4. Doctor Robert (2009 - Remaster)
- 5. I Want To Tell You (2009 - Remaster)
- 6. Got To Get You Into My Life (2009 - Remaster)
- 7. Tomorrow Never Knows (2009 - Remaster)
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.