Across The Barrier Of Sound: Postscript
Not yet reviewed.
The final recordings from the last Game Theory line-up featuring Michael Quercio (The Three O'Clock).
For the past several years, Omnivore has painstakingly reissued each and every one of their original albums with the addition of a slew of unreleased bonus tracks. Their final album, 1988's Two Steps From The Middle Ages was reissued in June 2017. That appeared to be the final chapter of their story, or was it?
Packaging contains photos, liner notes & remembrances from members of Wilco and Guided By Voices Throughout the 1980s, the California based Game Theory was one of the most original (and critically acclaimed) indie-rock bands. Their blend of '60s and '70s pop influences such as Todd Rundgren and Big Star coupled with a post-punk energy led to a string of diverse albums—nearly all produced by Mitch Easter of Let's Active.
|Primary Format - Music||Vinyl|
|Label||ADA / Warner|
|Music Genre Primary||Pop & Rock|
- 1. All My Loving (Home Recording)
- 2. Inverness
- 3. My Free Ride
- 4. Water (Remix)
- 5. Go Back To Sleep Little Susie (Aerodeliria)
- 6. Needle In The Camel's Eye (Home Recording)
- 7. Forget All About It (Home Recording)
- 8. Idiot Son
- 9. Take Me Down (To Halloo)
- 10. Even You (Home Demo)
- 11. The Second Grade Applauds (Home Demo)
- 12. The Door Into Summer (Live)
- 13. Treat It Like My Own
- 14. Laurel Canyon (Reprise) [Home Demo]
- 15. Jimmy Still Comes Around (Home Demo)
- 16. Rose Of Sharon (Remix)
- 17. Back Of A Car (Radio Session)
- 18. The Come On (Home Demo)
- 19. A Day In Erotica (Home Recording)
- 20. Some Grand Vision (Home Demo)
- 21. Slit My Wrists (Hone Demo)
- 22. Idiot Son (Home Demo)
- 23. Sword Swallower (Live)
- 24. Inverness (Home Demo)