Carnival III: The Fall And Rise Of A Refugee (Vinyl)
Not yet reviewed.
'Carnival III' comes in honour of the 20th Anniversary milestone of Wyclef's debut solo studio album 'The Carnival,' which was released on June 24, 1997 and 10 years after the 2nd installment 'Carnival Vol. II: Memoirs of an Immigrant,' released December 4, 2007.
Wyclef Jean's introduction to the world came as one third of the legendary Hip-Hop trio The Fugees alongside Pras Michael and the incomparable Ms. Lauryn Hill. A legend in his own right, Wyclef has collaborated with superstar artists from around the world including Mary J. Blige, Carlos Santana, Akon, Missy Elliott, Alexandre Pires, Shakira, Tarkan, Sabrina Setlur and many others.
|Primary Format - Music||Vinyl|
|Music Genre Primary||Hip Hop / RNB|
LP - SIDE A
- 1. Slums featuring Jazzy Amra, H1DaHook and Marx Solvila
- 2. Turn Me Good
- 3. Borrowed Time
- 4. Fela Kuti
- 5. Warrior featuring T-Baby
- 6. Shotta Boys featuring STIX
LP - SIDE B
- 1. Double Dutch featuring D.L. Hughley and Eric Nimmer
- 2. What Happened To Love featuring Lunch Money Lewis and The Knocks
- 3. Carry On featuring Emeli Sandé
- 4. Concrete Rose feat. Hannah Eggan and Izolan
- 5. Trapicabana featuring Riley
- 6. Thank God For The Culture featuring Marx Solvila, J'Mika and Leon Lacey
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.