Purple Mountains (Vinyl) (Repress)
David Berman comes in from the cold after ten long years. His new musical expression is a meltdown unparalleled in modern memory.
He warns us that his findings might be candid, but as long as his punishment comes in such bite-sized delights of all-American jukebox fare, we'll hike the Purple Mountains with pleasure forever.
|Primary Format - Music||Vinyl|
|Label||Spunk / Drag City|
|Music Genre Primary||Alternative|
- 1. That's Just the Way That I Feel
- 2. All My Happiness Is Gone
- 3. Darkness and Cold
- 4. Snow Is Falling In Manhattan
- 5. Margaritas At the Mall
- 6. She's Making Friends, I'm Turning Stranger
- 7. I Loved Being My Mother's Son
- 8. Nights That Won't Happen
- 9. Storyline Fever
- 10. Maybe I'm the Only One For Me
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.