Different Trains / Electric Counterpoint (Vinyl)
Not yet reviewed.
1989 Grammy Award Winner
On the Grammy-winning piece Different Trains, performed by Kronos Quartet, Reich evokes his American childhood during World War II while also addressing the Holocaust.
The New York Times declared it "a work of such originality that 'breakthrough' seems the only possible description."
Legendary guitarist Pat Metheny performs Electric Counterpoint.
|Primary Format - Music||Vinyl|
|Label||Nonesuch / Warner|
|Music Genre Primary||Jazz|
|Music Genre Secondary||Alternative|
- 1. Different Trains: AmericaBefore the War
- 2. Different Trains: EuropeDuring the War
- 3. Different Trains: After the War
- 4. Electric Counterpoint: I. Fast
- 5. Electric Counterpoint: II. Slow
- 6. Electric Counterpoint: III. Fast
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.