City Lights (Vinyl)
Not yet reviewed.
Aaron Schembri is set to release his debut ‘album ‘City Lights’ which features some of Australia’s Iconic artists.
The album features Normie Rowe, Ross Wilson, Russell Morris, Kevin Borich, Colleen Hewett, Phil Manning, Wilbur Wilde, Mark Gable, and John “Swanee” Swan all singing and playing on his original songs.
Twenty-five-year-old Aaron Schembri began performing around Melbourne in his first local pub band at age 15. By 17 he had started performing with and developed a close relationship with the late Ross Hannaford of DADDY COOL. He’s gone on to perform with many of the featured guests listed above whom he invited to play on his debut album ‘City Lights’.
In 2015 Aaron began recording ‘City Lights’, consisting of nine original songs and an old Robert Johnson blues cover – Come on in My Kitchen. Highlights of the album are a tribute to Aaron’s late grandfather Fred Schembri; the first ever duet between Russell Morris and Colleen Hewett; and a tribute to the late great Australian guitarist Ross Hannaford, who mentored Aaron through the early stages of his career.
|Primary Format - Music||Vinyl|
|Music Genre Primary||Blues & Roots|
- 1. City Lights (Aaron Schembri)
- 2. Dont Mean Nothing (feat. Normie Rowe and Wilbur Wilde)
- 3. Dont You Worry Now (feat. Ross Wilson)
- 4. Good Enough For You (Aaron Schembri)
- 5. Battles (feat. Swanee)
- 1. Come On In My Kitchen (feat. Russell Morris and Colleen Hewett)
- 2. A Mans Gotta Do (feat. Mike Rudd and Wayne Duncan)
- 3. Some Kinda Rebel (feat. Kevin Borich and Wilbur Wilde)
- 4. Living Hell (feat. James Cupples)
- 5. Fool For You (feat.Mark Gable)