HAIR (Original Broadway Cast Recording) (Limited Gfreen / Yellow / Orange Swirl Vinyl)
When you pay for your pre-order upfront and the price drops before release day you will be refunded the difference shortly after release.When will I get my pre-order?
Hair is a 1968 rock musical with lyrics by Gerome Ragni and James Rado and music by Galt MacDermot.
The work reflects the creators’ observations of the hippie counterculture and sexual revolution of the late 1960s. The musical broke new ground in musical theatre by defining the genre of “rock musical”, using a racially integrated cast, and inviting the audience onstage for a “Be-In” finale.
The album reached the #1 spot on the Billboard chart and received a Grammy award.
For the first time ever, the complete recording of Hair is now available on a deluxe and expanded 2LP-set. The album features classic hits like “Aquarius”, “Ain’t Got No”, “Let The Sunshine In” and “Hair”.
There are multiple guest appearances, including Diane Keaton, Idris Muhammad, Melba Moore and many more.
This is a limited edition of 2000 individually numbered copies (worldwide) on green & yellow swirled vinyl (LP 1) and orange & yellow swirled vinyl (LP 2) [WILL REVERT TO BLACK PRESSING ONCE EXHAUSTED]. The package contains a 8-page booklet with pictures and liner notes.
|Primary Format - Music||Vinyl|
|Artist||SOUNDTRACK AND CAST RECORDING|
|Label||Music On Vinyl|
|Music Genre Primary||Soundtrack|
|Music Genre Secondary||Pop & Rock|
LP - SIDE A
- 1. Aquarius - Ronald Dyson and Company
- 2. Donna - Gerome Ragni and Company
- 3. Hashish - Company
- 4. Sodom - Steve Curry and Company
- 5. Colored Spade - Lamont Washington and Company
- 6. Manchester England - James Rado and Company
- 7. Im Black - Lamont Washington, Steve Curry, Gerome Ragni and James Rado
- 8. Aint Got No - Steve Curry, Lamont Washington, Melba Moore and Company
- 9. I Believe In Love - Melba Moore and Company
- 10. Aint Got No (Reprise) - Company
- 11. Air - Sally Eaton, Shelley Plimpton, Melba Moore and Company
- 12. Initials - Company
LP - SIDE B
- 1. I Got Life - James Rado and Company
- 2. Going Down - Gerome Ragni and Company
- 3. Hair - James Rado, Gerome Ragni and Company
- 4. My Conviction - Jonathan Kramer
- 5. Easy To Be Hard - Lynn Kellogg
- 6. Dont Put It Down - Gerome Ragni and Steve Curry
- 7. Frank Mills- Shelley Plimpton
- 8. Be-In Company
LP - SIDE C
- 1. Where Do I Go? - James Rado and Company
- 2. Electric Blues - Paul Jabara and Company
- 3. Manchester England (Reprise) - James Rado and Company
- 4. Black Boys - Diane Keaton, Suzannah Norstrand and Natalie Mosco
- 5. White Boys - Melba Moore, Lorrie Davis and Emmaretta Marks
- 6. Walking In Space - Company
LP - SIDE D
- 1. Abie Baby - Lorrie Davis, Lamont Washington, Ronald Dyson and Donnie Burks
- 2. Three-Five-Zero-Zero - Company
- 3. What A Piece Of Work Is Man - Ronald Dyson and Walter Harris
- 4. Good Morning Starshine - Lynn Kellogg, Melba Moore, James Rado and Gerome Ragni
- 5. The Bed - Company
- 6. The Flesh Failures (Let The Sunshine In) - James Rado, Lynn Kellogg, Melba Moore and Company
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.