Back To Titanic (180g Limited Gold Coloured Vinyl)(Reissue)
Not yet reviewed.
Back to Titanic is the second soundtrack album released for the award winning movie Titanic. Composer James Horner created a new suite of light and dark music to represent the "soul" of his music. The inspiration they used to compose the original score formed the basis of the new pieces Horner developed for this soundtrack.
It contains a piano solo performed by James Horner in "The Portrait" and also newly recorded suites by the London Symphony Orchestra and the Choristers of King’s College. The first highlight is the 19 minute clocking opening suite, which captures the essence of the film. The other big suite is the final track, called "Epilogue - The Deep and Timeless Sea". James Horner returns to the main Titanic theme in a subtle way, honouring the losses of the disaster.
|Primary Format - Music||Vinyl|
|Label||Music On Vinyl / Sony|
|Music Genre Primary||Soundtrack|
- 1. Titanic Suite
- 1. An Irish Party In Third Class - Gaelic Storm
- 2. Alexander's Ragtime Band - I. Salonisti
- 3. The Portrait - James Horner
- 4. Jack Dawson's Luck
- 1. A Building Panic
- 2. Nearer My God To Thee - I. Salonisti
- 3. Come Josephine, In My Flying Machine - Máire Brennan
- 4. Lament
- 5. A Shore Never Reached
- 1. My Heart Will Go On (With Dialogue From The Film) - Celine Dion
- 2. Nearer My God To Thee - Eileen Ivers
- 3. Epilogue - The Deep And Timeless Sea
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.