American Epic: The Best Of Country (Vinyl)
Not yet reviewed.
Early champions of Country Music - The Carter Family, Uncle Dave Macon, the Massey Family, Jimmie Rodgers and many more - have been painstakingly remastered using a mix of analogue and digital technology for a hybrid sound that is simultaneously contemporary, immediate but still completely true-to-form
Single LP with Stoughton tip-on LP jacket and soft touch finish.
|Primary Format - Music||Vinyl|
|Label||Third Man Records|
|Music Genre||Country / Blues|
|Music Genre Primary||Country|
|Music Genre Secondary||Blues & Roots|
LP - SIDE A
- 1. Bury Me Under The Weeping Willow By The Carter Family
- 2. If The River Was Whiskey By Charlie Poole And The North Carolina Ramblers
- 3. The Coo-coo Bird By Clarence Ashley
- 4. Waiting For A Train By Jimmie Rodgers
- 5. Henry Lee By Dick Justice
- 6. Sail Away Ladies By Uncle Dave Macon And His Fruit Jar Drinkers
- 7. I Wish I Was A Mole In The Ground By Bascom Lamar Lunsford
- 8. Stackalee By Frank Hutchison
LP - SIDE B
- 1. Peg And Awl By Carolina Tar Heels
- 2. Blues In A Bottle By Prince Albert Hunt's Texas Ramblers
- 3. Ladies On The Steamboat By Burnett And Rutherford
- 4. Country Blues By Dock Boggs
- 5. Brown Skin Gal (Down The Lane) By Massey Family
- 6. I Am Bound For The Promised Land By Alfred G. Karnes
- 7. I Get My Whiskey From Rockingham By Earl Johnson And His Clodhoppers
- 8. The Lost Child By Stripling Brothers
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.