Which is the best GoPro?
GoPro cameras are one of the world’s biggest action camera brands for a reason. They‘ve been one of the leaders in design and tech for a long time, which makes them perfect for a whole range of situations. Being such as big brand means they’re easy to use whether you’re a professional or just someone who wants to record your everyday fun and adventure. JB’s GoPro range includes the latest releases and those coming soon, including:
All our GoPro cameras include a heap of features that make them simple to use and great value whatever your budget. Take a look at the latest GoPro models such as the GoPro Hero 11 Black and GoPro Hero 10 Black 5.3K Hypersmooth 4.0 Action Cam, or speak to our team members in-store, and work out the best options for your needs.
What are the features of GoPro cameras?
GoPro cameras are more than just digital cameras. They’re flexible, full of the latest technology, and perfectly designed for almost every use you can think of. The sheer amount of high-quality features is a big reason why they’re so loved in Australia. Choose GoPro cameras and get:
- Ultra HD video recording and big image quality. Up to 27 megapixels and5.5K video with a high frame rate creates perfection in good or low light. Every time.
- Big battery life. Back up your rechargeable battery with a dual battery charger.
- The right adapters. Connect your other devices with ease.
- Accessories. Such as tripods, chest mounts, lights, microphones, and protective housing.
- Connectivity. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, perfect for live streaming.
- Design. Built tough with a mini LCD full-colour screen.
- Huge canvas. new image sensors allow you to capture more.
- HyperSmooth. Stabilisation like you have never seen before.
Are GoPros waterproof?
There are a heap of features and tech in all GoPros that have made them popular since they were first released. One of the big attractions of GoPro action cameras has always been they have been waterproof. In the past, being waterproof meant putting the GoPro into a special waterproof case. But that’s changing. The new GoPro Hero 11 Black is waterproof straight out of the box, down to about 10 metres. If you want more, check out our range of action camera accessories.
Which GoPro should I buy?
Working out which GoPro is right for you is a simple case of compare and contrast. And it starts with a quick checklist:
- Budget. What’s your budget and what GoPro cameras fit into it?
- Use. Are you vlogging, looking for an all-round video camera, or want a GoPro to capture action?
- Features. Do you need features such as a big battery, a really wide angle lens, or voice control?
- Tech. Do you want 5K video or is 4K good enough? What about microphones, slow motion, or GoPro accessories such as microSD cards?
Once you’ve answered these questions, you’ll get a better understanding of the GoPro that’s right for you.
How do you set up a new GoPro?
GoPro cameras are legendary for their easy setup and use. And the GoPro Hero 11 takes that to another level with a heap of features that make setting up and using simple, such as:
- Big battery
- Built-in mounts
- Large touch screen at the rear
- Intuitive control
- Fast charging
- Live streaming
- Easy GoPro app setup
What new tech is in the GoPro Hero11 Black?
Each new GoPro always brings new innovation to the table. The GoPro Hero 11 Hypersmooth 5.0 does that, and more. It’s soon to be released in Australia, and once it is, you won’t be able to wait to get your hands on it. Its features include:
- Waterproof up to 10 metres
- AudioBoost tech
- HyperSmooth 5.0
- Dual LCD screens
- Auto cloud uploads
- Automatic highlight videos
- Horizon lock stabilisation
- Media Mod customisations
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.