Gaming laptops & desktops
Are gaming desktops better than laptops?
Gaming desktops or a gaming laptop? Which one is the better option for you? There are those who swear by gaming desktops, and others who believe the tech is so similar these days it’s a toss-up that comes down to preference or style. It also comes down to a couple of other things:
- Power. Gaming desktops can have more storage and more power.
- Portability. Unlike a gaming PC, a gaming laptop means you can game from anywhere.
- Big Screen. Gaming desktops give you the option of a huge gaming PC monitor.
- Cost. Check out the difference between a gaming PC and laptop.
- Space. Find the right one for your setup.
How much is a gaming PC?
Each gaming PC is different, whether it’s a gaming desktop or laptop, and for a lot of people the best gaming PC can come down to price. As a general rule, gaming desktops are cheaper than a comparable gaming laptop, but how much they cost depends on what you want to do with them. The more powerful the higher the price. It’s all about value, and one way you know you’re getting great value with a gaming PC is because it’s a big brand. At JB, we’ve got a heap of big brand gaming desktops and laptops including:
What is the best gaming PC?
With so many gaming desktops and gaming laptops to choose from at JB, finding the best gaming PC comes down to your needs.
- Price. Use our search filter to suit your gaming PC budget.
- Tech. Our gaming desktops and laptop include the latest technology.
- Design. A heap of styles to choose from.
- Power. Find the right level for your gaming.
- History. Gamers can be creatures of habit. You know what works for you.
- Brand. If you’ve used a Dell gaming PC, Alienware gaming PC, or HP Pavilion gaming desktop before, you might want to stick to it.
- Accessories. Compare the gaming PC monitors, keyboards, mice, speakers, and headsets.
What is a gaming PC?
Do I need a gaming PC?
If you’re a gamer of any level, a gaming PC is a great idea. Gaming desktops or PCs can probably help take your gaming to the next level, whether you’re just starting out or you’ve been doing it for a while. This is because of the heap of extra features a gaming PC has over a regular desktop or laptop, including:
- Much better graphics
- More detailed sound
- Amazing responsiveness
- A lot of extra speed
- More power at every turn
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.