Samsung Galaxy tablets
What is a Samsung Galaxy Tablet?
Samsung Galaxy tablets are Android tablets that give you everything you’d expect from one of the world’s biggest brands. Samsung Australia has delivered a range of Samsung Galaxy tabs that have the latest technology, stunning designs, and features that will impress. Samsung tables available online and instore at JB include:
Which Samsung tablet is the best?
Samsung tablets are perfect for both the home and the home office. They offer all the power of a computer, and the flexibility only a tablet can provide. If computers were invented today, they’d probably look a lot like a tablet. Finding the best Samsung tablet model for you means taking a look at what you can buy online and instore at JB and thinking about these things:
- Price. With a big range it’s easy to find a Samsung tab within your budget.
- Colour. Choose a tablet that suits your style.
- Connectivity. Choose 4G, 5G, or Wi-Fi options.
- Features. With a heap of tech, choose the features that are right for you.
And those features are pretty impressive. Samsung Galaxy tablets include a heap of the latest tech, such as:
- Big battery
- Best-in-class display
- Full PC experience
- 4K video
- 13MP camera
- Auto hotspot
- Expandable storage
- Qualcomm processors
- New pen stylus
What are the differences between the Samsung tablets?
As Australia’s biggest home entertainment retailer, JB has plenty of Samsung Galaxy tablets to choose from. That gives you a heap of choice and flexibility. Here’s a few ways to tell the difference and find the right one for you.
- Screen size. Choose from anywhere between 8.7-inch to 12.4-inch tabs
- Resolution. Find the right pixel makeup.
- Storage. Including 32GB, 64GB, 124GB, 256GB, and micro SD storage expansion options.
- RAM. Choose 3, 4, 6, or 8GB.
- Processor. Like a lot of tech, the newer models are usually faster and more powerful
- Accessories. Check out the accessories available, such as the Samsung Galaxy tablet covers, cases, and chargers.
Can you use a Samsung tablet without a phone?
It can be a pain sitting in bed or on your sofa working with, or watching, your tablet, and your phone rings or pings in another room. That’s not a problem with a Samsung Galaxy tablet. You can answer calls and text from your tablet, and even share files to other devices that are nearby. And you can even choose Samsung Galaxy Tablets that have 4G and 5G.
For total connectivity on the go. Link them to the same account as your Samsung mobile and you’re all good.
Are Samsung Galaxy Tablets good for drawing?
- 4096 levels
- Fast 9ms latency
- Solid grip
- Easy attachment
And with Samsung Galaxy tablets you’ll have access to software such as:
- Clip Studio Paint
- Samsung notes
- A heap more
What is the latest Samsung tablet?
There’s three models of the latest Samsung Galaxy tablets to hit our stores:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra
There’s a heap of new features such as an ultrawide AMOLED display, new pen stylus, auto framing, dividable screen, lightweight design, fast chargers, Gen 1 chip set, and more.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.