Which activity tracker brands are available?
- Garmin. Choose from a big range including activity trackers and watches such as the Garmin Vivosmart 4, the Garmin Forerunner, the Garmin Fenix collection, Garmin Venu, and Vivomove.
- Fitbit. Another big collection includes the Fitbit Charge 5 and Fitbit Charge 4, the Fitbit Sense range, Fitbit Versa 3, Fitbit Inspire 2 and 3, and the Fitbit premium activity tracker: the Fitbit Luxe.
- Altius. The Altius Activity Tracker is a high-quality affordable device.
Buying your fitness tracker online or in-store at JB means choosing from the best fitness trackers and watches for everyone.
What features do activity trackers have?
There are plenty of features to look out for in JB’s range of fitness trackers, such as:
- The latest health tech
- Heaps of watch faces
- Long battery life
- Stainless steel designs
- Water resistance
- AMOLED display touchscreens
- Built-in GPS
- Android and iOS connectivity
What are the health monitoring features of fitness wearables?
You don’t have to be ultra-fit to get the benefits from the health apps and metrics a fitness tracker provides. You can use as many as you want, or none at all. They’re simple to turn on, and connect them with the relevant app to analyse and store data. Health features include:
- Pedometer. Reach your step count goals each day.
- Wellness. Sleep tracking, stress tracking, guided breathing, mindful timeouts, and menstrual tracking.
- Cardio. Heart rate sensors, ECGs, and heart rate monitors keep an eye on your heart rate variability.
- Blood pressure. Perfect for those who need to monitor it regularly.
- Skin temperature. Keep an eye on any trends, including while you exercise.
- Pulse oximeter. Monitor your blood oxygen levels.
JB’s fitness trackers can lay these features out for you on your own personal dashboard so you can monitor and compare every day and identify any anomalies straight away.
What is the best fitness tracker for me?
Finding the most accurate health tracker for your needs means taking a look at the features and technology above, and weighing up which one suits you. Whether it’s the best all-rounder, the stunning design, or the one with the most health features, spend some time doing some research. Consider:
- Price. Budget is always the best place to start.
- Performance. JB’s trackers and watches have great performance and battery life.
- Kids fitness trackers. A top way for kids to get active.
- Compatibility. Do you have an iPhone or an Android? What features work best?
- Design. Choose the colours, faces, and bands you love.
- Features. Get the tech you’ll use most.
- Accessories. Are replacement wristbands, bangles, screen protectors, and the right cables easily available?
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.