What is the best Fitbit?
Fitness trackers offer a lightweight and focused alternative to sports watches and smart watches. They’re perfect if you take your health and fitness seriously, or want to add activity tracking to track your regular day and monitor your health. Fitbit products have been one of the leading brands of wearable fitness trackers and kids activity trackers for a long time. And that means the latest technology, quality designs, great value, and fitness trackers you can rely on. Our Fitbit range includes:
- Fitbit Inspire. The popular Fitbit Inspire 2 activity trackers are top value online and instore.
- Fitbit Charge. Our range includes the latest Fitbit Charge 5, and the Fitbit Charge 4.
- Fitbit Versa. Including the Fitbit Versa 2 and Fitbit Versa 3.
- Fitbit Sense. The lightweight Fitbit Sense watch looks great and has a heap of features.
- Fitbit Ace. The Fitbit Ace 2 and Fitbit Ace 3 kids activity trackers make fitness fun.
- Fitbit Luxe. Style and motivation.
Click on each of the Fitbit activity trackers above to find out more about each one. Speak to our team if you need any more help to find the right Fitbit activity tracker or Fitbit watch for you.
What is the latest Fitbit?
The new Fitbit Charge 5 takes over from where the Fitbit Charge 4 left off. The Fitbit Charge 5 is everything you’d expect from one of the world’s biggest fitness tracker and smartwatch brands. The Fitbit Charge 5 includes:
- A heap of new health features
- Stunning design
- Broad health connectivity
- Built-in GPS
- Fitbit Premium membership
- The latest fitness and activity tech
- App, call, text, and calendar notifications
- Fitbit Pay
- Easy Bluetooth connectivity
- Big battery life
- Charging Cable
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Special editions
- Much more
Check it out online and instore today.
Are Fitbits waterproof?
The latest Fitbit range features a heap of tech, including some that makes it OK to take your activity tracker swimming. Being swim proof means some fitness trackers are water resistant up to 50 metres. That makes them perfect for the pool, the beach, and the rain. It’s always a good idea to check on the water-resistant details of all of the Fitbit models before buying them.
How do you set up a Fitbit and Fitbit Smartwatch?
Setting up a Fitbit is simple. All you need to do is download the Fitbit app from the Apple or Android store, and follow the instructions. And they’re just as easy to use. Don’t forget about the big range of Fitbit accessories and replacement bands and bangles to make your Fitbit perfect for you. You can also use your Fitbit in conjunction with our range of health and grooming gear, bathroom scales, and blood pressure monitors.
What Fitbit should I buy?
The Fitbit Inspire is one of the most popular Fitbit fitness trackers, and it’s easy to see why. The Fitbit Inspire is so light, you hardly notice it’s there. But it’s full of health and wellness features you’ll love, including:
- Guided breathing sessions
- Heart-rate monitor
- Active Zone minutes
- Food logging
- Real-time pace and distance measures
- Reminders to move
- Big battery
- Cool colours including graphite, platinum, and soft gold
- Google fast pair
- Streamlined design
- Customisable clock faces
- Different exercise modes
- iPhone and Android compatibility
What health metrics does Fitbit track?
Fitbit’s health & fitness tech tracks a range of data to help you get the most out of your day, including:
- Heart rate tracking
- Resting heart rate and heart rate zones
- Cardio fitness score
- Skin temperature
- VO2 Mas Max– levels of oxygen in your blood
- Sleep tracking - sleep stages (eg REM), sleep quality, and sleep score
- Daily readiness
- Menstrual cycle
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.