What Silver Bullet hair tool should I buy?
If you’re after professional hair every time you go out, then check out our range of Silver Bullet hair tools. Silver bullet styling tools will give you the look you need, are great value, and include a heap of features to make it all easy. Silver Buller hair tools are part of a big range of hair appliances online and instore that include:
How do you use a silver bullet curling wand?
JB has a few different curling wand options, which makes it easier to find the one that’s perfect for your hair and your style. The Silver Bullet range includes the Silver Bullet Fastlane curling iron (regular and large), the rotating curling iron and the auto hair curler. They’re all pretty easy to use, and have models with or without clamps to suit everyone’s preferences. Key to the ease of use is the technology, which includes:
- Motorised curling
- Safety cooling
- Dual voltage so you can use it anywhere around the world
- Variable heat settings
- Ceramic barrel for smooth hair
- Great design
Which Silver Bullet straightener is the best?
The first thing you notice when you see our range of Silver Bullet hair straighteners is there are a few different options. This is always good news as it means you can choose the one that’s right for your hair and your style. It also means our Silver Bullet range is great value, whatever your budget. When you do choose a Silver Bullet straightener to help give you professional hair whenever you want it, you’ll be choosing a straightener that:
- Looks great. Stunning and functional design means it’s easy to use and doesn’t look like something out of the 1980s. They’re also lightweight, so you can take them anywhere.
- Has a heap of tech. Including adjustable heat levels, touch screen temperature switches, instant heating elements, floating plates, surround heat for faster shaping, and a heap more.
Which is better, a ceramic or titanium hair dryer?
Technology has had just as much an impact on hair tools as it has for the rest of the products online and instore at JB. And the Silver Bullet range is no exception. One of the big tech developments has been around hair dryers, with both ceramic and titanium options on the market. So, what’s the difference?
- Temperature. A titanium hair dryer creates a temperature that is steadier. That means your hair can dry faster, if you want it to. It can control frizz a little better and is good for thicker hair. A ceramic hair dryer heats up really quickly, but generates infrared heat which can be gentler on your hair
- Weight. A titanium hair dryer is lighter than a ceramic one.
At the end of the day, it’s really about what suits you and your hair.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.