Google Pixel 6a
What are the features of the Google Pixel 6a?
The Google Pixel 6a is perfect for someone who wants a quality mobile upgrade on a slightly smaller budget. Its price is targeted at the mid-range buyer, but it has a heap of the same features as the Pixel 6 and a lot of higher-priced smartphones. You’ll love the:
- Stunning design. Google has kept most of the distinctive Pixel 6 design for the 6a, including the funky camera panel on the back.
- Power. One of the very noteworthy Pixel 6a specs is its power and performance. It’s the most powerful in its range.
- Connectivity. From 5G to Google’s legendary pairing, software, and hardware compatibility.
- Performance. It might be a smaller phone but it has huge performance, thanks to the impressive Google Tensor chip.
- Long-lasting battery. The battery in the Pixel 6a adapts to your use and can last more than 24 hours without charging.
What technology can I expect with the Pixel 6a?
It wouldn’t be Google if there wasn’t technology that both improves our lives and impresses us. That’s the case with the Pixel 6a. Sometimes it’s the small things, sometimes it’s the bigger things. WIth Google, it’s both. Check out the:
- Security. You’re guaranteed at least five years of security updates, which means your Pixel 6a continues to get even more secure.
- Feature Drops. Google will update your software for extra tricks and apps.
- Talk tech. Live Translate for face-to-face chats or important signs. Google Assistant will also wait on hold so you don’t have to, and the Pixel 6a comes with talk-to-type tech.
How good is the Pixel 6a camera?
The Google camera setup has always been something that’s attracted people to the Pixel, and the Pixel 6a doesn’t disappoint, with a:
- 12.2MP main camera
- 8MP selfie camera
- 12MP ultrawide camera
The camera hardware isn’t the only thing people love about the photography elements of the Pixel. The software is pretty cool, too, and key features of that have continued in the Pixel 6a, including:
- Magic Eraser
- Face Unblur
- Night Sight
- Real Tone
If you shoot video, you’ll love the chance to record in 4K with a quality Ultra HD frame rate of 30FPS and 60FPS, slow-mo, and timelapse features.
How big is the Pixel 6a?
Here are the sought-after Pixel 6a specs.
- Screen. A 6.2 inch OLED display. That’s a great size for the price, and for a mid-range Android phone.
- Size. The Pixel 6a is also about the same thickness as the Pixel 6 – just under 8.8mm.
- Storage. 128GB and 6GB of RAM gives you a heap of flexibility. If you want more, connection with OneDrive and Google Photos is simple.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.