League Of Their Own, A
An All-American Comedy For Every Generation
Tom Hanks stars as Jimmy Dugan, a washed-up ballplayer whose big league days are over. Hired to coach in the All-American Girls Baseball League of 1943 – while the male pros are at war – Dugan finds himself drawn back into the game by the hearts and heroics of his all-girl team, led by the indomitable Dottie Hinson (Davis). Lori Petty, Rosie O’Donnell and Jon Lovitz round out the all-star roster. Based on the true story of the pioneering women who blazed the trail for generations of athletes.
- Original Widescreen presentation
- Original movie trailer
- Behind-the-scenes featurette including interviews with the cast and director Penny Marshall
- Music video "This Used To Be My Playground" by Madonna
- Original documentary that inspired the film
- Bonus trailers featuring the stars of A League of Their Own
- Talent Profiles
- Picture disc
|Actors||Tom Hanks, Geena Davis, Madonna, Rosie O'Donnell, Lori Petty, Jon Lovitz|
|Label||Universal Sony Pictures P/l|
|Audio||English (Dolby Digital 2.0)|
|Consumer Advice||Low level coarse language|
|Year of Release||1992|
|Primary Format - Movies/TV||DVD|
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.