Home security & monitoring
What are the best home security cameras?
JB’s range of security cameras uses the latest technology to deliver peace of mind to your whole family. JB’s camera systems are easy to use, simple to install, and include all the big brands. And because we’re JB, you know all our security cameras and home security camera systems are great value. Check out our big range:
- Home security. All your security needs on one spot.
- Security camera systems. Link your cameras up.
- Security camera accessories. All the bits and pieces you need.
- Video doorbells. See who’s at your place, even if you’re not.
- Smart locks. The latest in home security.
- Baby monitors. Keep an eye on your kids without interrupting
How do you install security cameras?
Installing and connecting security cameras is uber easy. All our big brands may have slightly different ways of doing things, but as a rule they’re pretty much the same:
- Find the right spot. Work out the areas you want to put your security cameras, video doorbell, or baby monitor.
- Fasten it yourself. All our big brand security cameras come with a simple way of connecting them to your wall, fence, shed, etc.
- Download the app. Most security cameras come with a free app.
- Connect to Wi-Fi. Turn your security cameras on and connect via the app. There’s no wiring required.
- Link to your Smart Home. A lot of big brand security cameras, such as the Google Nest range, will connect with your Smart Home assistant.
Are security cameras safe?
Online security is important for everything you do, and security cameras are no different. All the big brands know that online peace of mind is just as important as protecting your home. Whether your footage is backed up at home or on an external server, it’s safe. And when it comes to the security cameras themselves, you can black out areas of the home you don’t want them to go.
What are the benefits of home security cameras?
There’s a heap of reasons to choose security cameras for your home, and to get them from JB.
- Latest tech. Big features such as night vision and notifications.
- Easy to use. Quick setup and peace of mind is yours.
- Big range. JB’s range of security cameras and systems is huge.
- Heap of storage. Choose the backup plan you want.
- Accessories. Plenty of accessories to choose from.
- High resolution. No worries about blurry images
- Weather-proof. Designed to last in Australian conditions.
- Quality design. They look great.
What is the best brand of home security camera?
JB is the home of big brands, and there are some very big security camera brands at JB. Check them all out to see what they offer, and ask our team members about the best one for you.
- Google. Including the Google Nest cam and Google Nest cam doorbell.
- Ring. A big range of doorbells and security cameras.
- Arlo. One of the early brands, which means there’s a lot of accessories to choose from.
- Swann. A popular system with lots of camera options.
- Eufy. Choose security cameras, sensors, doorbells, or smart locks.
- Lenovo. A big name that brings that experience to security cameras.
- TP Link. A heap of Smart Home and security camera options.
- Uniden. Quality setup and connectivity.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.